Thursday, March 3, 2011

Western Allied Picks Up Work On 2 Projects In My Area!

Western Allied Corporation has won the award for the tenant improvement work on the USC Health Sciences Building project that I reported on in January. Altmeyer & Son's has completed the core duct work and are no longer on the job.








 The tenant work will consist of 3 floors of medium and low pressure duct covering over 117,000 square feet of office space. The Foreman running the job is Brad Bolle. I spoke with the Superintendent of Western Allied who told me that he hopes to be manning the job in 2-3 weeks.



 In addition to the USC project, Western Allied is also working on a top secret 2 million dollar mechanical project at Universal Studios (I'm guessing for a new roller coaster). This project is just getting underway and duct work is still being detailed. The job-site Foreman (Randy Wilcox) hopes to have duct hitting the job in less than a month. The Superintendent of the company told me that he does expect to pick up a few guys to help carry the extra work load, so I think its worth the effort to make contact with him if your looking for work. The Superintendent does all of the hiring of sheet metal workers & the best time to catch him at his office is either early in the morning or late afternoon.

Here is a link to my previous post about the USC project.

Good Luck.

Western Allied Corporation Address: 12046 E. Florence Ave. Santa Fe Springs
Phone: (562) 944-6341
Fax: (562) 944-7432
Superintendent: Robert Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment