Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Altmayer & Sons, is hanging duct at USC Health Science Building in Los Angeles!

 Altmayer & Sons is installing the core ductwork in a new 3 story building being constructed near USC Hospital in LA. The general superintendent told me that this phase of the project is just to build out the core & shell. The tenant improvement work is currently out to bid and I should know in 3 whos got it. ACCO & Altmayer & Sons both bid the project and it most likely will go union.





 The general sheet metal work on this core & shell project was awarded to Cimco Sheet Metal, also a union contractor. The Foreman running this job for Altmayer was in a safety meeting during my visit so I wasn't able to meet with him. I was told his name is Bob. When I find out who got the tenant work I will post an update. Please subscribe to this blog to get emails automatically when i update the blog with new information.

Altmayer & Sons address: 10665 E. Rush Street, South El Monte Ca.
Phone: (626) 442-3770
Fax: (626) 442-2404

Project name: USC Health Science Building
Project Address: 2011 N. Soto Street, Los Angeles Ca.
General Contractor: Hathaway Dinwiddie








No comments:

Post a Comment