Monday, January 10, 2011

UPDATE: [ Weiss Sheet Metal & Southland HVAC working at Fire Station #82 in Hollywood!]

 I met with the Foreman (Don Colclasure) of Weiss Sheet Metal today at the job site. Don told me that the Superintendent (Jeff Simms) does all of the hiring of sheet metal workers for the company. Don also told me that installation of the aluminum panels could start any day now.







 The issue at hand is the underlayment. Weiss has given the general contractor a price to install the underlayment, and if approved Weiss will start working right away with at least 3 months of work.

 Its worth a shot if you do general sheet metal work.

 I also met with the Foreman (Igor Lapsin) of Southland HVAC who told me that this project is 90% roughed in, and Southland is hurting for work right now.

If you hang duct I wouldn't bother coming to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment