Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weiss Sheet Metal & Southland HVAC working at Fire Station #82 in Hollywood!

I ran across this project while in route to another project in the area. This Fire Station was not in my database so running across it was pure luck. Weiss Sheet Metal was not on site when I was there this past Monday, but I was told by on of the general Superintendents that Weiss will be on site very soon (maybe as early as this week) to start installing aluminum panels to the exterior of the bldg.







 Southland had 1 man on site and the Foreman was off site so I haven't met with him yet. It looks like Southland is about 50% roughed in with duct. I'm returning to the job site tomorrow to see if I can get some info from the Foremen of both companies. Please subscribe to the blog to receive updates automatically via email.

Southland HVAC & Construction address: 7327 Elmo Street, Tujunga Ca.
Phone: (818) 473-4130
Fax: (818) 473-4131

Weiss Sheet Metal Co. address: 1715 West 135th Street, Gardena Ca.
Superintendent: Jeff Simms
Phone: (310) 354-2700
Fax: (310) 523-5805

Job site address: Intersection of Van Ness & Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood
General Contractor: Morillo Construction



This is a photo of 1 of the many stacks
of aluminum panels that Weiss will be installing.





No comments:

Post a Comment