Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thermalair awarded HVAC contract on $22 million dollar manufacturing plant in Irwindale!

I first met with the general superintendent who told me that this project will be ready for HVAC in about 3 weeks, and is scheduled to be completed by the end of July. I know its hard to believe if you look at these photos, but you should know that this new plant will be made of precast concrete, and the walls and roofs will go up quick.



 When I was on site there were at least 8 concrete trucks waiting in line to pour foundations! This is a HUGE lot! I spoke with the superintendent of Thermalair who told me that they have been very busy lately, and have done some hiring. He doesn't know how many men will be needed for the project yet but based on what he told me, I think Thermal Air is one of the companies you should be checking out right about now.
Good Luck.

Thermalair, Inc. Address: 1140 Red Gum Street
Phone: (714) 630-3200
Fax: (714) 630-1427
Superintendent: Dan Bridgen

Project Name: Huy Fong Foods Corporate Headquarters
Project Address: Intersection of (Azusa Canyon Rd. & Olive Street) in Irwindale
General Contractor: KPRS Construction Inc.





3 comments:

  1. READY AND WAITIN ANDRE.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks Will looks good. Are there any other updates as of now or is this it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill there are 15+ projects posted on my blog. Check the archive on the right column for projects not listed on the front page. I will be posting more updates soon. Thanks for subscribing and good luck.

    ReplyDelete